This plugin adds a WYSIWYG text widget based on the standard TinyMCE WordPress visual editor. This is intended to overcome the limitations of the default WordPress text widget, so that you can visually add rich text contents to your sidebars, with no knowledge of HTML required.
- Add rich text widgets to your sidebar using visual editor
- Switch between Visual mode and HTML mode
- Insert images/videos from WordPress Media Library
- Insert links to existing WordPress pages/posts
- Fullscreen editing mode supported
- Widgets accessibility mode supported
- WordPress networks (Multi-site) supported
- WPML (Multi-language) supported
Please contribute and help us keep the plugin updated and maintained.